BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 1

To Rick from Beth

Rick,

 I can tell you from a mothers point of view you are loved!!!!!   I love my oldest son with a passion that I can not sum up in simple words.   He holds a place in my heart that can not be replaced by anyone.  You are a special son and your Mom held you in her heart with a passion.   I love her for her compassion to differentiate the personalities of her children and her nieces and nephews.  She brought differences to a new light.  I grieve but I want to sing at the top of my lungs and call out love for a WOMAN who had a life that many envied.  She shared her love and gifted it to three wonderful children!!! I love you Rick.  Your Mom was my favorite aunt and you were always my favorite cousin.  
Beth

1 comments:

RT#11 said...

Suck it Jen! See, I am a favorite of someone other than my lovely wife and awesome kids. And my stinky dog. And Mom of course. She loved me the most. She taught me how to make paper airplanes and kites and we laughed about how yours fell apart when you tried to fly them. And all the while, Dad and Julie were singing opera in the corner while watching Dirty Dancing. (losers!)

(in jest...)