BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 2

Keep 'em Comin!

Please keep your memories flowing. I am posting them as soon as I can (I am super cool and have a blackberry that can do so while Rick is still living in 1995 with his "flip phone")

Your emails and stories are easing my pain on this sad night.

I told Rick we need to print out all of the posts from the beginning and put them into a book. Something tangible. Something to hold on to. Sue Mitchell wrote me an email today and reiterated my thought.



Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen & Rick,

Mendy and I wanted to express our condolences on your loss.

We've followed along with you on this journey through this site and have been touched beyond the capacity for words to express. Your family is truly remarkable. The loving legacy that your mother leaves behind is in all of you and the families you are instilling the same in now. It has been a privilige to witness and learn so much from you all.

If there is anything we can do for you please let us know.


Mendy and Michael Baker

Darrek Robertson Designer said...

Rick this site is sweet. Listening to your mom sing right now. An eternal sound of love and faith.

Hope you can gain strength in Christ through this endeavor, as we all need to get centered in him.

Peace be with you, and in you, and all around you in Jesus name. AMEN.

Darrek

ps Got time for a Domino's day?

just checking....

: )