BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 1

From Brenda Jennings...


I'm one of Mary Ann's quilting buddies from Off Our Blocks. This is a shot from one of our last shows together at Shremshock gallery.
 
II really loved her work and will dearly miss her. I think my daughter Alyssa actually met Mary Ann before I did, when Mary Ann would help 
out at Hanby (my son Brian went all through Hanby with "Emily C"). 

Well, I just wanted to tell you that Alyssa (who hadn't seen her in some time) dreamed of Mary Ann last night. She didn't remember all of it, but saw her eyes in the dream. I thought about the eyes in her 
African quilts; they were so real. God bless you and your family; she was a real treasure. By the way, I loved the "rearranging heaven" 
prayer; yes, that sounds like her!

Brenda Jennings

1 comments:

Beth said...

Ammazing Grace she lived her life to not judge her children or friends. I praise her passion to sing her song and wish I could live her dream. With heart open wide she had talent that lit a room on fire. I dream her dream she lives at peace. Bless my wonderful Aunt.

With Love